Full MMI & Panel Medicine Interview Course + Mock Interview (Zoom Class) + Booklet + Final Call.
Time and date:
- Pre-recorded 4 hours Lecturing + PDF Booklet with all the information and further reading.
- 2 hours of 1 to 1 Mock Interview (Weekends or at a convenient date and time). Written and spoken feedback + Final phone call prep to check if you are ready for your interview + recording of prep.(Highly recommended and Effective)
- 1 hour of 1 to 1 Mock Interview ( Weekends or at a convenient day). Written and spoken feedback + Final phone call prep to check if you are ready for your interview + recording of prep.
- Message us to book a day and time for the 1to1 prep at: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +44(0)7716714199
- All the options include the content booklet (Everything you need to guide you through your interview prep).
Location: Zoom Class
What you get from MedScore that you will not get from any other organisation event:
Why Choose MedScore?
MedScore Interview Course Has Been Created By Real Medical School Admission Interviewers.
MedScore Interview Circuit Mock Questions Have Been Created By Medics Who have Participated In Writing Current Medical School Admission Interview Questions. Which Means Your Practice Will Be As Close As The Real Interview.
A team of doctors and undergrad/grad medics from various medical schools around the UK running the mock interview sessions and giving you valued feedback to ensure you have the best possible chance of passing any medical school interview mmi and Panel. It is also at the most reasonable price.
Course Time Table
Video Recording lecture. 4 hours long includes:
Interview Theory and Scenarios (ethics, nhs, news, personal qualities etc)
Mock Interview answers.
MedScore course is led by undergraduate/graduate medics and doctors who have been at both side of the interview table.
Limited places available.
The MedScore Team
We are running several promotions:
- Buy 3 tickets get 1 extra free (code: 3for4)
- Buy 2 tickets. Get both at 10% off (code: 2for90)